July 15, 2011

It's A No Make-up Tshirt Kind Of a Day.

Make-up less.
Does anyone like packing? Or unpacking?
Or not even having time to catch your breath before you leave again?
I don't know what I think of these because I've done them so many times it seems.
Well today I am preparing for Colorado.
Preparing for an 8 hour car ride.
Preparing to spend all of my recently earned cash, which let me tell you is hard work to prepare for.
Preparing for a week of relaxation in a new state, with new scenery, and long overdue reunion of missed family.
It's going to be a great week. :)

7 comments:

  1. Let me just say.  I love this picture!!  You're so pretty even if I can just see half of your face.  :)  I like packing if you have weeks in advance to do it.  I hate unpacking.  I've been gone so much and I'm leaving again tomorrow and coming back on Friday.  It seems like we've been gone so much this summer.  It's fun and all but sometimes I just like to stay at home!  :)  Hope you have a great time in Colorado!!  Takes lots of pictures!!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love packing!!! (I've been doing it all day today! We're going up to the mountains in Colorado!:)) Unpacking is a different story--hate it! ;) But going on trips? The best!

    Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful trip! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love packing!! And I hate unpacking :) Have fun in Colorado! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip!! And I love that picture btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo!! Have fun in Colarado, I sooo wish I was going somewhere! I love long car trips! I have a feeling you're going to take lots of amazing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the picture! hope you have a blast :) 

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.