July 29, 2011

Help. Which TOMS should I buy?

I'm not certain I will choose the winner but I will definitely consider what people think! (:
Houndstooth
 Silver Glitter.
Black With Stripes
Brown Tweed
Vote on the poll...



6 comments:

  1. I love TOMS.  I've wanted them for about a year now, I just haven't had the money to buy them.  You have to do an outfit post with the ones you get!  Can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm debating the same thing right now!  I should do this on my blog if you don't mind!  :)  One thing though, the glitters are not as comfortable as the others.  I know that because I had a pair and they didn't stretch and they were stiff.  I love the Houdstooth and the Brown Tweed!  I might get the Brown Tweed closer to the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i voted brown tweed! i heard the glitter ones are more uncomfortable and don't mold to your feet as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a good "glitter" shoe! The silver glitter gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the striped ones -- those are my fave for sure. They are neutral so can be worn with almost anything, but also have boldness to them. But at the end, it's your decision. Choose the one that you keep going back to, that you think about most. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.