July 30, 2011

Colorado | Part 1 Rockies Game.

The moment you step through the gates you can feel the energy.
Rockies Game
Feel the excitement along with vibration of people walking swiftly to their seats not wanting to miss the beginning of the game..
Rockies Game
The suspense is building as the game is about to start.
Rockies Game
All of the Rockies and Braves fans, preparing to watch their team take it away.
Then, suddenly the game has started, 7 innings have gone by and the scoreboard reads 2-2 fans begin to get frustrated.
Rockies Game
The frustration is quickly moving into disappointment that the game has to go into extra innings, it's the bottom of the ninth.
When suddenly,
Rockies Game
Home Run.
Rockies Game
Rockies win.
Rockies Game
The best feeling ever,
and I wouldn't even call myself a baseball fan.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That 4th picture is fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never been to a baseball game (I honestly don’t really know the rules, ha ha). I’d love to someday, though. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh BEAUTIFUL shots and I don't even like baseball! :) My brothers are obsessed though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post, because i live in Colorado & i am a BIG rockies fan!! their games are the best! glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.