May 4, 2011

Where I have been...

Pinterest that's where.
Haven't heard of it?
Well it is relatively new. (I think)
Go sign up via your Facebook or Twitter account.
Follow.
    Make inspiration boards.
          Pin to your heart's desire.
               Easy to navigate.
                          Pure awesome.
While you're at it follow me, then I can follow you.
Deal?
okay. (:

5 comments:

  1. just requested an invite. awwww yeeeeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what is it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks confusingg. So I have been avoiding it. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I thought to at first, but once I figured out how to sign up, it is so easy after that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it kind of is a waste of time, but by definition is pinning your interests (i.e. different photo's and cute things) on categorized "boards".

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.