May 16, 2011

florals & gold.

This may be my very first outfit post (if you can call it that). I asked my sister to be my model (or if you ask her it's slave) so I could experiment with ISO and then she had to have a turn. Which actually worked out well considering I liked what I wore the other day.
And I have been asked to do some so:
outfit post number 1
{Shirt: Ross, Necklace: F21, Belt: Target, Skirt: gift, Shoes: Kohls.}

outfit post Number 1
Then Lauren decided she would be the official photo shoot photographer and pick her own poses for me.
outfit post Number 1
Don't even worry, there's just grass in my hair, the norm....
outfit post number 1

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
So now that I'm done being so self absorbed, I would just like to apologize. I haven't blogged for an entire week and I have tried but when I sit down and start writing nothing seems to happen. So I'll try and do better. Plus, I have a photo challenge coming up very soon so look out for that. (:

11 comments:

  1.  Nice photos!  She's really good!  :)  Love the outfit!  So cute!  I really like your belt and skirt.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I love the outfit!! It's so cute! And I'm excited for your photo challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Absolutely in looooveee with the whole outfit! The last picture is very pretty! :)I know what you mean about the blogging thing - this week I have felt the exact same way. Good thing I am currently writing a post to post tomorrow, inspiration finally came!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhmmm...your outfit is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.  For real.  I love it, and you look super cute in it.
    And need I add that you are absolutely gorgeous?  Because...you ARE.  <3
    I'm loving the sunlight in that last photo.  And you look so pretty!  *aghh* :P
    Totally looking forward to the photo challenge! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm totally jealous of your outfit! And your so pretty and photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit and magical lighting in the last one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mikayla. You are freaking gorgeous. I love the last one! And your outfit is so cute! I love these pictures! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is soo pretty as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a great first outfit post! The whole ensemble is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to see teenage bloggers!  You've got some great photography--and I'd love to take your senior pics someday...;) 

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK we have two photographers in the DK fam.  Loved this last photo my beautiful girl.  Also loved the Lupus Walk photos.  Hope to be there next year.  Really impressed the T is official for next year.  Congrats.  Luv U

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.