Since you turned off the comments for your previous post, I'm going to comment here instead because I want to tell you that I think you are an absolutely phenomenal writer Mikayla. Seriously. This especially stood out to me:
Fit in. good idea. ;)for you.Not me. I am going to be who I am.
I love that. I really relate to it I guess. Anyways I just thought I'd let you know that.
Thanks so much... yea, you should've seen what that turned into..... That is why I hid all of the previous comments and stopped allowing them. Girls. girls. girls. Seriously. Hate them. But thanks and I know you relate from what we've talked about. We need to do our lunch meet up, and then we can tell the stories in detail and relate even more. (:
so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMe too! She's beautiful, like her older sister! ;o)
ReplyDeleteYour sister is BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!! :) LDS RULES!! :D
Me too!!!!
ReplyDeleteSince you turned off the comments for your previous post, I'm going to comment here instead because I want to tell you that I think you are an absolutely phenomenal writer Mikayla. Seriously. This especially stood out to me:
ReplyDeleteFit in. good idea. ;)for you.Not me. I am going to be who I am.
I love that. I really relate to it I guess. Anyways I just thought I'd let you know that.
Thanks so much...
ReplyDeleteyea, you should've seen what that turned into..... That is why I hid all of the previous comments and stopped allowing them.
Girls. girls. girls. Seriously. Hate them.
But thanks and I know you relate from what we've talked about. We need to do our lunch meet up, and then we can tell the stories in detail and relate even more. (: