March 27, 2011

Photo Challenge: Something you love.

I haven't posted in over week. I apologize,I have just been way too busy.
anyways,
Yay. It is indeed photo challenge time again.
Copyright Mikayla
I wanted to stay pretty broad with my topic.
So:
Something You Love.
It could be anything or anyone.
Here is my example:
Something that descibes you
I love scarves.
They describe me in a way.
They're kind of my thing.
This is why I have a mountain of scarves in my closet right now.
Because I just can't get enough.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The rules are:
   - The photo must be taken by you.
   - The photo must be appropriate.
   - You must display the above button in your blog post or on your blog.
   - You must specify which photo you are entering.
   - You must link it up in the linky below before the deadline.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's it PLEASE do not be discouraged if you don't have a nice camera as long as it's digital... It works.
I don't necessarily judge off of what your picture was taken with just what your picture looks like.
Be creative. Be different. And have fun! (:
All entries must be in by midnight on Monday April 4 MST
Good luck!

16 comments:

  1. Jennifer McDougallMarch 27, 2011 at 9:12 PM

    Thank you for the invite and for your kind words! I will linkup for sure! I am your newest follower. :)

    Love this shot! I have been known to be a scarf girl at times too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color and what a great selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I love the color of your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the record, my picture is of a horse - because I love them. I didn't want you to think that I loved horse eyes or something ha!
    --Love MCat
    {glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! I am a new fan! I saw were you were having a contest about things you love & I love this time of the year! SOFTBALL!! I hope it's ok that I entered. I put your linky on my flickr! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that scarf - I'll see if I can find something to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is beautiful! I want it lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw...I love that scraf, may I ask where you got it at? Thanks :)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!
    I got it at Urban Outfitters on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally going to enter! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your sweet words... and for letting me know about this! I love your blog layout, too --and I'm not saying it just to return the compliment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this photo. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic. Thanks so much for telling me about this challenge. I can't wait to chose a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, yes yes...thanks for the invitation to join your photo challenge...I've actually been meaning to enter since I first saw it. ;P
    Question: does the link-up end at midnight tonight, or do I still have the whole day Monday to publish a post and link up before it closes tomorrow?
    Sorry...trying to plan posts here...staying organized has never been my forte. =]
    And by the way, I adore your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, If I was not clear it ends tomorrow at midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for thinking of me, and asking me to join in. Great blog you have here. I added you to my reader. :) LOve this shot. I do love scarves as well. good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.