March 29, 2011

Gardner Village.

Last Saturday  not really last Saturday now since it's taken me so long to post this. But a little while ago, I had the opportunity to visit Gardner Village in West Jordan with my mom and sister.
Garder Village 28
It has the coolest quaint little shops with gorgeous to die for decorations.
We don't get to go very often so when I heard we were going I was excited.
So, camera around my neck freshly charged battery off we went.
here are a few lot of pictures I took. (:
It is very long so if you get to the end... I am grateful.
The outdoors...
Garder Village 24
This is one of my favorite photo's I got. I love the natural sun flare adds something unique to it I think.
Garder Village 29
Garder Village 17
Garder Village 1
the indoors...
Garder Village 2
Horrrrible lighting in the candy shop. I was so disappointed because they really had the cutest old fashioned candy arranged in creative ways. But, This is the only good picture I got and I'm not very proud of it.
Garder Village 13
yes. it. does. Loved the cute little tampon cases. still regretting not buying one.
Garder Village 12
Garder Village 14
Garder Village 26
Garder Village 5
The jewelry was just stunning.. I am just in love with sparkly, dangly, crazy jewelry lately...
My favorite shop:
Garder Village 3
Garder Village 6
Garder Village 15
Garder Village 4
Garder Village 8
Garder Village 7
Garder Village 9
Garder Village 10
Garder Village 11
I wish I could tell you what it's called, I can't. But, I can tell you it's just beautiful all of the chandeliers. lighted flowers that look magical. Fancy looking (and exspensive) perfume. to the little star stamp dipped in glitter they stamp on your cheek when you walk in. Beautiful, unique, vintage... lovely.
Other decoration shops...
Garder Village 27
Garder Village 25
Garder Village 23
Garder Village 22
I am in loove with this color wheel clock. Too bad it was like 100 and sum odd dollars. (:
Garder Village 21
Garder Village 20
Garder Village 18
Garder Village 16
I hope that wasn't too much..I am proud of the pictures I took and I cannot wait to get enough money to buy a 55-200mm lens at least that's is my goal.  I can't wait for the picture taking opportunities to come.
I hope you enjoyed my pictures, I'd love to hear what you think.

P.S. have you entered my photo challenge yet? No? well go! And do it! (:

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome (and I love, love that first one)- what an adorable place! Those shops are too cute!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent shots!! I'd love to go to that candy shop! Too bad the lighting wasn't very good. At least you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous, Mikayla! Looks like such a cute, photogenic place!I really want to go there now, the next time I'm in Utah!!
    p.s I got your package!! Thank you so so so much, when I told my brother my "blog friend, Mikayla" sent it to me he said "I want a blog friend!" And he asks me about you all the time now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute pictures! I want to go there so bad. Its been a long time since the last time i was there...The tampon case is so funny, my mom has one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! And I love Gardner Village. So fun to go there and look around. I swear, I could spend an entire week there!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.