March 16, 2011

Come one Come all.

invite
As you can now tell from the invitation (also made by me by the way(;) above about how long it has taken me to finally write this post.
Almost a month but it's worth posting so I decided to do it regardless of when the pictures were taken.
Anyways, my mom threw my sister the most fabulous circus party ever.
You really wish you were there. (I can tell these things, you know)
Here are a few lot photo's from the par-tay.
The treats tables:
blog2

blog6

blog5

blog11

DSC_0026

blog12

blog13

There were also a lot of games:
   •Ring Toss
   •Bean bag toss
   •Dart Board
   •Face Painting
   •Marshmallow and spoon race
   •3-legged race
DSC_0278

blog3

Untitled-1

blog4
The birthday girl herself!

Sorry not  many pictures of the games I was too busy to take any pictures of them..
Because... well, you'll find out later.
oh okay fine you can find out now....
The best part of the entire party (in my opinion.)
The photobooth.
done completely by me (:
DSC_0048

The set up.
Jayci

Parker2 copy

Abbeyk

Wyatt1

We gave them all their pictures with their thank you cards.
as far as 9th birthday's go...
It was a fun party (:

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Great details. And I love the photo booth :)

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute party. I'm planning a circus themed party in May. This post has given me some great ideas! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck Mikayla, this is the cutest party ever!! Those invites? Absolutely love. And did you guys make the cupcakes? They are soo adorable. You and your mom definitely know how to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will you come a throw a party for me!?
    this party rocks! :)
    loved the invites, and the photobooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo cute!! Love it. I love that you did a photobooth, so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.