December 2, 2010

We need a little christmas.

•The coats are out.
•The snow has fallen and is scheduled to continue
•We have browsed the local boutiques for decoration ideas.

•We decked the halls.
(the first photo's of many I didn't want to overload all on one post;))

 We aren't really the sentimental tree kind of people. Just in case you were wondering.
• We have a huge pile of leftovers...

•And so it begins
 christmas bokeh!
•We are READY for santa. :)


According to my sister. whenever we go somewhere and I happen to have a camera it always sounds like " KAYLA! Come take a picture of this santa doesn't know this store, and I want this"  Yep a sock monkey I mean pig. Where does this child get these idea's when I was eight Santa knew every store without exceptions. So much has changed.
• I like designing Christmas cards :)
For Contests! :)
Here is my card:


I had the hardest time choosing my entrie mainly because I edited three cards and when I went to go post them I saw... one entry per person. darn so if you'd like to see the two other I made you can look here and here.
Do you think I made the right decision?!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I've been a bad photographer lately.
well really a bad blogger.
I completely skipped thanksgiving, because my photoshop doesn't like to agree with my computer most of the time; and when it does work it's miraculous.
My patience was thin, enjoying my holiday was really my only other option at that point.
Don't even get me started with photo hunts. I have a select few I always do anyways, and I do take the pictures but I never can find the time to post them and it makes me sad because I love participating and finding new blogs to read.
So from now on I promise to be a better photo blogger and post about things I actually have done myself not just highlighting things I like all of the time :)
The End.
P.S. Look what's happening next....


3 comments:

  1. Awww! I love your decorations! Our tree is a mix of sentimental and our gold theme, lol! I love the Holiday Card picture! So cute! I seriously almost LOLed when I read the part about the sock pig!!!! Made my day! :)
    Merry CHRISTmas!
    *danielle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs of those decorations! Your card is so cute too! Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a finalist! http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2010/12/vote-for-your-favorite-holiday-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.