November 26, 2010

Today, I swoon over this.

The Smilebooth.
Heard of it?
I hadn't
But look how amazingly fun it looks.
 First.. you pick your state.

Then you look at your photo's from your event. Try real hard not to smile at their cuteness.(:










Then If you're curious like me you read their FAQ's.
Ha and this is a random thing to include, but I love when people put humor and life into their sites. When they don't answer their questions so formal and grown-up like :)
kind of like this....

Sixteenth birthday party??
Come visit ME smilebooth :)
What event would you use the smilebooth for?

8 comments:

  1. If you have one of these at your 16th birthday party, I'm definitely inviting myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha okay If i do you are are so invited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog design! And the little snowflakes are so cute :) It gives me a chill of winter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this either. I'm diffinetly going to check it out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! I just had a quick question, I looked at the website you got your template from, and was wondering how you got your header? I mean like how you added it without messing up the template? Thanks!
    P.S.- Don't worry! I'm not changing my template any time soon...I am still in love with the one you made me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle,
    I got my template there and used it for the structure because I didn't want to deal with making all the sizes and columns all of the images I altered and changed a lot of the coding.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.