Last weekend my cousin and I made a venture to the local bookstore. I never knew what I was missing. So interesting :)
 |
| Sorry about the fuzziness. I was laughing too hard to stay steady (: |
Everyone knows
the website right?! Or the monthly e-mails (maybe weekly? I'm not sure) they send out of people. shopping at Wal Mart, very interesting people at that. This is pure bliss. bahaha. I felt like I might pee my pants from over laughing. Is laughing even aloud at the bookstore? because I got some awfully dirty stink eye looks from one of the workers.
Anyways, We were all shocked to say the least.
 |
Notice the he is we t-shirt. :( I was terribly sad I didn't get to see them preform in salt lake last friday!
and then it got a little bit serious when I saw this:
Ahhh.. I want this SO BAD! It's a book full of all of her pictures. Mom: please, christmas :)
Have a great day! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)