| Credit |
Today, I wish I could be posting my photo challenge photo's for the scavenger hunt this week.
But, sadly I have nothing to show.
I hate colds.
And right now I can feel it all coming.
Achy joints, stuffy nose, dry throat...
ugh. Why can't I just go through life happily without sickness?
It would go so much better.
Especially with all of the things I need to get done including piles of laundry, homework that's due tomorrow, blog designs I already feel bad about because I'm not done already... the list goes on and on.
On top of all that it is raining outside.
Doesn't help anything.
*sigh* woe is me is maybe what this post should've been titled.
I will resume regular function when I am recovered.
which is hopefully soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)