August 20, 2010

Today I swooned over this:


Z Gallerie.
Heard of it?
I hadn't until today when we were strolling through this very high end mall I might add.( i.e. Juicy Coture, Steve Madden, Nordstrom's, Tiffany's,Burrberry, Coach).
We noticed this home decor store beautiful pillows.
I mean gorgeous.
and well we went in.
I didn't really fall in love with the store until... I saw this.

the beautiful art.





The person who chooses these prints for the store has some Serious taste.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wish I had thousands of dollars to decorate a home, I would fill it with art and picture collages everywhere.
:)
but not too much of course.
just enough.

anyways,
Have you swooned over anything today?
If you have not.
You should.
Just get excited about SOMETHING.
like Andy Worhol said:
" you have to be willing to get happy about nothing."
Just do it! ;)
Be happy

3 comments:

  1. K I am obsessed with every single one of those pictures. Ah I want to go to Colorado now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That gallery is amazing! Love it love it love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K I am obsessed with every single one of those pictures. Ah I want to go to Colorado now!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.