August 22, 2010

lace.

I have fallen under it's spell.
Though I never thought I would.
Lace on clothing to me has always seemed... I am going to regret saying this but well...
Slutty.
or old fashioned.
and I never saw it glamorous or cute but now....
My mind has completely changed.
Lace Patchwork & Pearls
Now, I kind of consider lace to be gorgeous when it's used in classy non revealing ways.
I myself, in the last week purchase 2 lacey shirts for school.
That's a lot considering I most likely wouldn't have two weeks ago.
Now....
For Fall yes I definitely love it. :)
Now the question is do you?
the end.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I have always loved lace (in the classy, non revealing way). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I know exactly how you feel! I love, love lace like to the point that it might be a bit obsessive. :) I totally know what you mean about the slutty thing though.. it's definitely a balance you have play well.
    What do your skirts look like? I also just bought a lace, two tiered skirt from H&M a couple days ago. Now when I wear it, i'll probably think of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.