August 12, 2010

Things I like:

I like the things on the list below.
1. High school hype.

Sophomore. (◄ heh that's me!)
I will admit I am nervous... don't know why but I still am. But, I also couldn't be more excited! :)
(Just in case you are confused, high school starts in 10th grade where I live. Just in case.;))
2. Handstamped Jewelry.
Especially:

So affordable and adorable! :) to go to her blog {Click Here}
3. Cardi's
Cardigans
Yep still love them they just Do NOT get old (;
So far, out of the five shirts i've bought for school 3 of them are cardigans! :)
4. A particular blogger:
Emily's Cancer Blog :: Pray for Emily

Just found her blog today.
She's fifteen, like me.
She lives in England.
She has cancer.
I was tearing up reading her posts.
So Emily if you are reading this;)
I'm praying for you!
5.Silly Bands.
You have probably heard of them.
Maybe under a different name but nonethess seen them.
Shaped rubber bands.
Who would've thought.
They'd turn into this!

To be honest the first time I saw them I laughed at their cheesiness.

and now I wear them haha.
Immature?
Maybe!
I still like them! ;)
6.nope
that's it.
:)
Bye!
p.s. Blog read suggestions? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.