To clarify.
I have never personally purchased something off of the internet.
never.
I do own things purchased for me or in a way that I bought but usually only (mom i'll pay you back:))
I would if I had a credit card.
which is probably a good reason NOT to have one.
I would spend a good chunk of it online.
because... this is sad and i can't believe I am admitting this.
In my free time that is, what I do I [imaginary] shop online!
I know great CHEAP.
I mean like DIRT cheap.
Online shops.
That are daily updated.
And I check.
Daily.
On my computer.
They are in their own file.
Just ready to make me happy.
Kind of like comfort food.
Without the food, of course.
:)
and this skirt.
KILLS ME!
This is another place where it may not be a great thing to do.
I find waaaayyy to many things to swoon over.
and this one takes the cake.
it's modest too so that just makes me want to cry when I see the price.
and how the model wears it.
That makes me want to cry also.
yuck.
I am all for fashion but definitely not like this:
uhm... yea no do not like her way of wearing it but the skirt.
Again KILLS me!
and every time i see the price that kills me too.
I mean I know it IS designer and they say it's a "great deal" and all but Come On.
I am too in love with it for it to cost THAT much!
mmmm can you imagine a mustard yellow top (I hate mustard yellow too but with this, nope definitley love it!)
With pretty black jewelry.
And GORGEOUS black heels.
Okay, I'm done sorry for boring you if i did.
just had to get this one out.
bye.
P.S. If you would like to know where you could buy this beautiful skirt for yourself [click][click]or[click!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm in love with the bandeau AND socks.
ReplyDeletewell aren't you modest... :p
ReplyDeleteand that is why I wouldn't wear hardly anything in the closet of kylie kapp.
:)