August 6, 2010

My very very favorite website. ever!

Hulu!
Just in case you've never heard of this amazing website then i would be glad to explain it to you :)
So this is pretty much your directory for all of the television shows you missed/skipped over the week.
doodle.png.png  on Aviary

also any movie trailer you're interested in watching. all for free. and fast too.
I love it!!
A few of my favorite shows I watch on Hulu are:
1. Pretty Little Liars.
yea, a corny little teenager show. so what, i still love it!
doodle.png.png  on Aviary

2. Modern Family
haha. the funniest show ever! i never ever miss an episode. ever.
doodle.png.png  on Aviary

3. What would you do?
so interesting and intriguing!
doodle.png.png  on Aviary

4. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
until she picked stinkin' Roberto.
doodle.png.png  on Aviary

5. Cheerleader Nation
haha don't judge me. Since I didn't join the team I was on again this year I have to get my cheer fix somehow and this show is the perfect way to get it!
doodle.png.png  on Aviary
that's all.
bye.
p.s. What are your favorite television shows? I bet they're on Hulu.

2 comments:

  1. Hulu is way amazing! I love Pretty Little Liars and I have to watch it on Hulu. So I'm soo glad it's there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulu is way amazing! I love Pretty Little Liars and I have to watch it on Hulu. So I'm soo glad it's there!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.