August 3, 2010

Lets just talk about everything, shall we?

1. This blog you should read.
Just because i said you should
My cousin Kylie's:
 (Photo caption: Just to clear this up we were upside down, on a roller coaster sooooo don't judge.)
Yes, we are related. sadly. but yes i love her and her blog and she's just getting back into the swing of this blogging stuff so ummm... check it out and comment. thanks.
2. Roberto?
negative.

i love chris.
I give them.... 4 months.
what's your take on this couple bachelor lovers?
anyways... who's excited for this show?

Bachelor pad... :) me!
;)
3.charlie.st.cloud.
I. am. dying. to. see. this.

Can Zac efron get any hotter?
I think not!
2. My Nicholas Sparks obsession continues.
k.i just finished this one:
 If you haven't all ready READ THIS! :) i love it! it's a story about .. you guessed it Nicholas himself and his brother where they go around the world in three weeks.
haha. and in between every documentation of their trip it talks about their life story.
and who would've thought that Nicholas grew up with no money and endures such hard challenges in the middle of all his fame!
and that he never took any writing classes. ever. he graduated with a degree in business or something like that and now his books have been on the bestseller lists for years at a time!
yep.
pretty awesome.
And to be completely honest i wasn't all that interested in the trip part of it for the most part it was a lot about history... but, overall awesome book!
3. Step up 3d

this friday! aaah! I love all of the movies i hope that the 3d doesn't ruin it.

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaah so excited!
 4.... there isn't one.
ummm that's it.
Bye.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see Charlie St. Cloud soooooo bad! And really only because Zac Efron is in it...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, #1) That picture is hilarious #2) Roberto is hot, and seems sooo great, which is why he makes me nervous. Chris all the way! Love the sexy deep voice. I haven't watched the finale yet, so don't ruin it for me! But when I saw that they were doing the Bachelor Pad I about peed my pants. Super excited! #4) Charlie St. Cloud.... looked like a major tear jerker. Zac Efron has never been my favorite (probably because I'm like 10 years older than him), but I do have to say that he does look pretty hot in this movie! AND #5) No, I have not read that book yet, but it is on my book shelf (among many others) waiting for me to read it. And I have nothing to say about Step Up 3D. lol! Wow, this is a REALLY long comment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog! And 100% agreed, Zac Efron is soo dang attractive. :)
    I'm so mad I didn't follow this season of the bachelorette, it seems like it was a good one! Oh well, i'll make up for it by being a religious bachelor pad follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.