July 20, 2010

Another to the collection.

Birthdays are pretty much the coolest thing in the world.
And I haven't even had my birthday yet, and i've already recieved awesome presents.
Today when I came home i found this beautiful dressform on the counter!
Thank you. thank you Trish! 
What I love about this particular one:
-it's black and white polka dots :)
-it's tall great for long neclaces.
-The pretty purple details mixed in.
-Plenty of hools for all jewelry.
-it's beautiful.
I really cannot get enough of these :)♥
the.end.
P.S. The actual date is tomorrow, just in case you wanted to know ;)

4 comments:

  1. So today is your birthday then? Have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. It looks great with the necklaces on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! I love it.

    oh and

    Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So today is your birthday then? Have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.