But just to give you a little background every time I see a dress form small or big I yell " ooh mom look how cute is this" And usually she agrees with me until we look at the price and then it loses like half of the cuteness factor. And I do already own a little one that's cute for necklaces and such but this one is beautiful and I could just cry every time I walk in my room and see it (haha not really but still).
happy [early] birthday to me.
I love love love the pretty purple gems that embellish the whole front! So cute! :)
Pretty much in love.
The.End.
Heading off to park city this weekend. Hope it's fun.
What are your weekend plans? Anything fun?


Cute cute girly! I'm getting back into this whole blogging thing so be ready!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's so classy!
ReplyDeletelove the dress form, it's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSorry i'm like commenting on every one of your posts but I just got to say this.. I LOVE THAT SCARF! In the first picture, it's seriously so cute. Where did you get it?
ReplyDelete