December 28, 2008

Christmas!



This christmas we had a fantastic time!


We were told we were not going to recieve a lot of gifts this year because as a family we had decided to buy a family gifts that couldn't afford anything we bought for a single mother who had four little girls 10 yrs old and younger. It was an eye opening experience for me to see where they lived as i helped my mom deliver the gifts a few weeks ago.




But I think they may have fibbed to us a bit because i got more than i could've imagined! OMG i got a new cell phone YES!!




finally the ghetto brick is here no more.(If you didn't know i have been begging for a new one since last June).Its ice pinkish Double YES and it slides up and down and makes incredible unusuall cool noises for example when I get a text DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM You've got mail ooh!! AAH! wierd i know hehe.A new camera I dropped my old one in the snake river OopS! A new Ihome I didn't even order (ask) for that as Lauren would say or has said I think my mom got it just to fight my ongoing battle with my clock being too bright at night when i'm falling asleep (this one has a dimmer :). Also It plays my Ipod instead of the incredibly annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP! in the morning that I have learned to tune out like sometimes it features in my dreams as like a phone ringing a fire alarm going off or the latest and greatest tornado warning bell I know wierd... but..... anyways i got some new clothes a new coat and um for our family gift a....

yes yes exactly what i wanted we just bought a cheer game that i've been playin like crazy you do like libertys and arm movements on the wii balance board. Actually... i think i may become sick of cheer this week because we have two days back to back ya talk about tiring because our first competition on January 17 YAY super duper excited for that its gonna be fun after all of our hard work man its come so fast and slow at the same time whew! thats all i have for today just wanted to express my christmas with you all!!

1 comment:

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.