December 14, 2008

ATTENTION ALL BLOG OWNERS!!

I am looking to design free blog layouts for ANYONE who wants one Yep that means anyone so if anyone wants one e-mail me @ Mikaylakapp@comcast.net or comment this post
Here are your options if you would like a free layout
  • pick 2 or 3 columns
  • personal header or no personal header(NOTE: I can add personal pictures if you would like
  • seasonal or non-seasonal You can choose your paper off of this site http://shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp or if you trust me tell me the basic idea of what you want I'll just pick out of the hundreds of papers I have already but that site is the only that I know you don't have to have an account to view you could still e-mail me and I could send you some of the others I have.
  • Button or no button a button is a picture located on your sidebar and it is a follow up to a blog or a link such as lds.org, blogs, or other personal websites of your choosing.

If none of this makes sense PLEASE COMMENT I'd be more then happy to put it in terms more understandable but.... if it did YAY! I acomplished my purpose.

If you would like a layout by me comment this post now I'm so excited to see if anyone would like a fun cute enjoyable layout by me.!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla, I am working right now on saving my gadgets so you can change my blog. I am excited! I'll email you when I'm ready for you to do it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla!! I SO WANT A NEW CUTE LAYOUT MADE BY YOU girlfriend!! Love ya
    Bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kayla!! I SO WANT A NEW CUTE LAYOUT MADE BY YOU girlfriend!! Love ya
    Bay

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.