I'm trying to get a number on how many of you read my blog so if you do will you please please comment on this post even if you don't have your own blog but if you are reading this comment
i'm trying to get a number of how many people read so I decide if it's worth it to keep my blog or not so COMMENT ( as if i haven't already said it enough.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay..im the first comment!!! i think you should definately go into graphic design! your page looks so great...ive seen it a few times, but mostly at work, so i didn't have time to comment...it's against company policy!!! at my work...a real estate office, i work up front...actually, i AM the up front so i do everything from answer the phone to turning off all the lamps and the computers at the end of the day...but in between that, i make brochures and flyers and mass email pages. you should get the program adobe illustrator. I was so anti-design and use my brain when i started this job, but people really need young, fresh minds to do their design work. Definately learn html, photoshop stuff and any other program that can make catchy pictures and ads....you are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteand my friend, Paris is 28 and cannot wait to see twilight....she is counting down the days, too!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog! You are very talented! I love you Kayla! Thanks for being such an awesome dayghter and big sister!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog. I know you we used to go to the same church. Our dad's were Dj's. I have a blog but it's privite. My mom's blog is www.bryceandkallielindgren.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAsHtYn!! :)
Yo, Kayla!! I read ur blog! Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteBay
Hi Mikayla, it's Sam! I automatically got the font from the blog layout that I have. There are two buttons on the side of my blog. One is Ashley's Layouts and the other is Allie Brown's Layouts. Check those out! Let me know if you have more ?'s
ReplyDeleteI read your blog. I know you we used to go to the same church. Our dad's were Dj's. I have a blog but it's privite. My mom's blog is www.bryceandkallielindgren.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAsHtYn!! :)