October 30, 2008
Posting just because.........
I have not posted in a while so here it goes... Well tomorrow is halloween (as you all know) whoop whoop! I really haven't done much lately well i have but you will be able to find it all conviniently located on the left. I've found that I often post the same things as my mom and no one comments because they read it there first.(Which i understand). Anyways I'm sill thinking of things that don't happen in her life that happen in mine. hmmmm..... 1. SCHOOL (BORING) It always is. 2.Cheer (No one really wants to hear about that.) so... if you want to hear about our more interesting things in life don't forget to click convinently on the LEFT not the RIGHT THE LEFT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)