August 12, 2008

Summer Fun!

I've been doing a lot lateley and i just baely put the pictures of everything on my computer so her are a few of the fun stuff i've been up to...

Fishing

My dad and i went fly - fishing while my mom and lauren were in NC that was fun i added a slideshow below. I got some pretty shots of the BEAUtiful scenery there


Girls Camp

At the begining of this mont i went to girls camp at camp woodland and had a blast our theme this year was bloom where you are planted. It was soo fun I also added a slideshow from that to accept this ones more glam. (hAhA)



Bookmarks

I did a little project recenly making fun bookmarks they turned out good so I tooks some pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.