August 4, 2008

"I got bit by a moth"

Today while I was mopping the floor I heard the screeching cry of Lauren screaming "I got bit by a moth" turns out it was a bee haha. She's hillarious I can't believe it she has a strange fear of moths (and bee's too) but hows that for your first bee sting haha. i just had to post about that because it crecked me up so much haha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Lauren is HILARIOUS!! Seriously, I think lauren is the funniest kid in the world, along with cartie. I guess it is just a fact, 6 year olds are just naturally funny! Love ya,
    Bay

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.