April 7, 2008



I'd like to dedicate this post to my little sister Lauren.

she is so cut and funny today i went outside to jump on the trampoline with her and she said it's "hangling out here"(in Lauren's funny talk that means it's hailing) and it was SO... HILARIOUS she brings such joy in our family's life and it wouldn't be the same with out her. she is out little survivor born 2 months early 3lbs. 3oz. as a preemie . and now a funny little toothless six year old with 7 cavities at our last trip to the dentist ha ha oh well! Lauren is the best sister i could ask for and i love her dearly.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie: Your Mom gave me your blog address and I just stopped in. I loved your comments about Lauren (it made me cry) and love your blog, especially the pix. I hope you have fun on your trip. LOL Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love YA Kayla!! I too loved the post that you did about Lauren, she sure is a cutie!! luv ya, have fun on your trip!
    Bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mikayla!
    This is Hayley Hill from School.
    I haven't seen you that much but dude Baylee gave me your blog website from her website and dude yours is stinkin cute!. Take a look at mine at: http://hayleyspaz.blogspot.com/ If that doesnt work then just click on my comment thingy and it will pop up my website

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great to have sisterly love...i'm so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mikayla!
    This is Hayley Hill from School.
    I haven't seen you that much but dude Baylee gave me your blog website from her website and dude yours is stinkin cute!. Take a look at mine at: http://hayleyspaz.blogspot.com/ If that doesnt work then just click on my comment thingy and it will pop up my website

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.