My camera is back, such a relief.
Snapshots of summertime:
Extremely exciting isn't it.
While my friends and my sister were out of town last week I was left with little options for entertainment.
So I was left to not room cleaning, yellow short lounging, Netflix watching, and random house/yard shooting, sunburn peeling, oh yeah and let's not forget the ACT. School, during Summer. Awesome.
So instead of moping over the waste of my first week of Summer.
I will be looking forward.
For the next five weeks I will be packing, unpacking, then packing again over and over again. I might as well catch my breath while I can.
xoxo
this. was. great. glad you found your camera! these shots are so awesome... and is that seriously your bedding? LOVE.
ReplyDeleteWell... I didn't lose my camera (I think use it too much for that to even be possible) it was just being repaired and there was problems with Nikon sending the right parts,and so on. So it's finally fixed.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is my beautiful un-made bed, not as it should be. It is much better when it is made. Haha (;
You are so sweet, I love getting your comments!
Just thought I'd reply to one.
Xoxo
Mikayla
I love the perspective on those glasses- well done.
ReplyDeleteOh no, the ACT! I am having nightmares about the one time I took it. (I really should have taken it at least twice...it was BAD.) Your pictures are really pretty by the way. Especially the flower pics!
ReplyDeleteAmy
fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
I am in LOVE with your bedroom! wow. Sweet colors!! Love your blog as well!
ReplyDelete