I have been completely MIA but life has gotten in the way, and my junior year is killing me.
Really killing me, up until this year school has been a breeze, it is a little bit very stressful.
I feel like there are millions of drafts just stacking up that I meant to finish and post. But now?
The information is outdated and I feel basically stuck.
So I am going to just tell all.
In my mind.
Right now.
1.
In a way, I sort of hate that everyone and their dog loves Pinterest now. I mean if another person at school says 'ooohhhmigosh have you seen this totally awesome website called Pinterest'
I might just stab my eyes out, with my mechanical pencil.
2.
I don't really care what religion you are you need to add 'Lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City' to your bucket list. Go with your best friends and take completely awkward pictures too, then the beauty of the thousands of lights and the temple grounds is just icing on the cake.
3.
This weekend is when I basically decided all of the many things that I want for Christmas, late, oh so very late.
4.
This CD surprised me.
I thought I would hate it, but I don't. Basically I love it.
5.
I went to Sadies a little while ago. Had the best time ever.
Except not with my date, long story behind that which I would rather not, and probably should not tell.
So there was crazy insane dancing similar to this:
Accept we totally look like the top one. totally (:
Awkward people/dancing/makeout watching, ew. so awkward.
Awkward people/dancing/makeout watching, ew. so awkward.
and a sick after party.
6.
Lately I am obsessed with Ke$ha's beard obsession.
It's so random and nasty I love it.
Gag gift for yearbook Christmas party:
Shirt I abseloutley want:
7.
It's Christmas Breeeeeaaaak.
yes.
finally.
(:
6.
Lately I am obsessed with Ke$ha's beard obsession.
It's so random and nasty I love it.
Gag gift for yearbook Christmas party:
| (She's eating it it that wasn't clear enough :) |
Shirt I abseloutley want:
7.
It's Christmas Breeeeeaaaak.
yes.
finally.
(:

Totally feel you on your junior year being difficult, mine was fairly stressful too. But this year is great, one class! :)
ReplyDeletehooray for Christmas break!
ReplyDelete6. that's my favorite part of the song :)
I can't wait for our Christmas break!! It starts on Friday. :) I LOVE that bokeh tree lights photo. :)
ReplyDelete