October 21, 2011

I Pad.

mo·tive/ˈmōtiv/

Noun:
A reason for doing something, esp. one that is hidden or not obvious.

Adjective:
Producing physical or mechanical motion.

Synonyms:
noun.  cause - reason - motif - occasion - incentive
adjective.  motor - moving - motional - impellent
My motive.
Is to earn it myself.
This is what I've got.
Day Thirty-One
Don't worry there are little slips of paper in there too indicating what's in my account.
Not just pennies.
(;
I love saving for reward and I really cannot wait to have enough for this one.
I mean just look at it.

I want it.
Badly.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, nice! I have a Mac and I absolutely love it. I saved for mine, and it was so worth it! My daddy was very kind to chip in a little for it, but I paid most of it. 
    Good luck on your saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I love this. I have about 7 of these jars for exciting things....new camera...custom wedding gown...car...i've probably got about $70 in coins spread throughout. Ask me if I'll ever reach my goals?

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.