October 7, 2011

The Collection.

I have the best time collecting vintage cameras.
I could sit turning all of the knobs, flipping switches, trying out new flashes.
Unless you have a collection of some sort, I don't know if you can quite understand the thrill of the hunt, and unique things you can describe about each individual item in your collection.
I just love them.
Here is the extent of my collection so far.
I have put them in the order I obtained them in:


1 2 3 4 Oh, so vintage. 6 7 8 9
I also have three vintage flashes, and a few flash cubes.
I can't wait to get more!

Which is your favorite? (:

7 comments:

  1. I love collecting vintage cameras.  Talk about fun!!  :)  I have the Polaroid Land Camera too...  Love this collection!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection. What a fun thing to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! It makes me want to start collecting vintage cameras! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool!  Where do you get all of them?  That'd be SUCH an awesome thing to collect.
    I really like the last one, and the one you're holding in the photo.  (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have recently started collecting old cameras too!  So far I got a beautiful folding camera and also a reflex camera. Not sure how far I want to go with the collection, but any way I love the ones I got. eBay is a great place to shop for this sort of thing!  Lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome collection!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.