August 11, 2011

A deep passion.

I really never understood the phrase 'find your passion'.
I never felt strongly enough about anything to conceive the idea of having a passion.
But there's this thing about taking pictures.
This thing deep inside me, that's completely my own.
This way that when I have my camera in my hand and I am in my element.
I am completely calm and oblivious to all of the problems in the world.
Nothing seems to matter.
I love looking at and admiring other photographers work.
I love the excitement it gives me to want to go out and learn to be that good.
I love photography.
I love the passion it instills inside me.


••••••• ••••••• ••••••• ••••••• ••••••• •••••••
Beautiful photographs from amazing photographers. I am excited to grow someday to be this good.

S

P.S. Megan is my current photo idol. I love her work. You should go have a look and be amazed. (:

5 comments:

  1. that first wedding picture is absolutely magical. I can't wait until I get married just so I can have a wedding. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo gets me every time. So romantic and a touch of mystery (in the fact you can't see who they are). ahh :') 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to Megan, because now I"m completely obsessed with her work! :)

    I am taking the photography class at my high school this year and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are these photographers amazing but these models! Oh my heck that boy? Give me some of him! haha and that 2? 3 year old girl? Seriously she should not be allowed to be that pretty yet. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photography is definitely one of my passions as well. These pictures are great! Especially the first two, I adore them.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.