June 5, 2011

A Photo of Yourself.

Allie and I are very excited to kick off our first week of {A Photo} Challenge over at her blog with two giveaways, which a week from today I will announce the winners of.
 All you have to do is enter a photo you've taken of yourself. It's that easy.
Here is my entry:
{Week 1} A photo of yourself.

I am loving sun flare's lately. They're so... Summer! (:
Go on over to allie's blog and link up, you only have until Saturday, June 11th because of our busy schedules we've decided to shorten the entrance time to Thursday, June 8th.
For more information on the challenge, and the dates and themes, you can go here or here.

9 comments:

  1. Great picture, Mikayla!  Love the sun flare and the color of your eyes!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! And the sun rays are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sun! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Reallly Love LVeo the sun flair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful self-portrait!  I think sun flares are terrific, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous Mikayla. Seriously girl, those eyes! They're captivating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful self portrait i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way little beams of sun rays are "raining down" on your face, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.