{1}
You may have noticed the new blog. Because it's been up for like a month now...ha
I was ready for a change, and not just a header change so this is the new one for the time being. But, you know I'll grow tired of this one and pick another very soon.
With a friend, check back Sunday for more... And there's prizes! (:
Outfit lookbook part one:
Do you have a pinterest?
See?! All found via Pinterest. Great time waster, I must say.
You may have noticed the new blog. Because it's been up for like a month now...ha
I was ready for a change, and not just a header change so this is the new one for the time being. But, you know I'll grow tired of this one and pick another very soon.
{2}
Sorry for the lack of blogging; I've been uninspired lately, I guess. And super busy with the closing of the school year. But, not to worry. I have a plan. A great plan. With a friend, check back Sunday for more... And there's prizes! (:
{3}
Outfit lookbook part one:
{4}
I promise my camera is not just full of dust, I really have been using but I haven't been editing the pictures as I take them like I usually do.
I will try harder to share.
Dang I am a horrible blogger sometimes.
Even though this is my 259th post. ha
{5}
I signed up for yearbook staff at my school for the following school year.
I want to take pictures of people, and get good at it.
Because I just hate that you can't go and re-shoot a moment.
I can't imagine being hired for a wedding. Too stressful, what if you messed up?!
Also, get good at writing because I am less then adequate. And that's the nice way of putting it.
When I heard what us "yearbook staffers" are known by I ... guess I wasn't that surprised.
Yerds.
(not know what it is? Well... i'll let you figure that one out on your own.)
greeeeaaaat. Sounds like a fantastic year I've got ahead of me.
I want to take pictures of people, and get good at it.
Because I just hate that you can't go and re-shoot a moment.
I can't imagine being hired for a wedding. Too stressful, what if you messed up?!
Also, get good at writing because I am less then adequate. And that's the nice way of putting it.
When I heard what us "yearbook staffers" are known by I ... guess I wasn't that surprised.
Yerds.
(not know what it is? Well... i'll let you figure that one out on your own.)
greeeeaaaat. Sounds like a fantastic year I've got ahead of me.
{6}
Can't stop pinning. Do you have a pinterest?
![]() |
| {click the image for more} |
Get now please. I know I have mentioned it before but really it's the coolest. It just keeps getting better too.
To sign up click request an invite, type in your e-mail, check it and get it set up. You can also sign up by logging in with your Facebook or Twitter account. Sound good? Good. Because it is (:
Just look at all of the pretty pictures I have found so far.
To sign up click request an invite, type in your e-mail, check it and get it set up. You can also sign up by logging in with your Facebook or Twitter account. Sound good? Good. Because it is (:
Just look at all of the pretty pictures I have found so far.
| (found here) |
| (found here) |
| (found here) |
| (found here) |
| (found here) |
That's all for now.


I love pinterest! Beautiful selection of photos.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I noticed that you are having trouble with your followers box. Me too! I don't know why... I haven't seen anybody else have trouble with it other than you and me. It just won't show up and I don't know how to fix it. :P
OMG. How adorable to that picture of those little girls. love x
ReplyDeletewww.christie86.blogspot.com
Pinterest! So you've become addicted too huh? It totally IS addicting, I could scroll through that site for hours I swear.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love both of those outfits. I love your style, you have a good eye for pairing things together.
Oh and to answer your questions, I got my invites on Etsy! That's another website I'm quite obsessed with..
I NEED to get a pinterest! I am addicted at just looking at other peoples, it just might be worse if I have my own! :]
ReplyDelete