All straight out of the camera:
{1}
Hence the big eyes.
{2}
Looked at this tree and wished it showed some sign of life. I'm so over winter. {3}
Was begged to attend "art night" by my little sister for her elementary school. After much pretty please's. I gave in. Still, I was glad I went it was very entertaining. I brought along my camera and my wild rain boots; You wouldn't believe the looks I got with these bad boys on. (:{4}
Finally received my "This is Not a Book" By Keri Smith. The same author of Wreck This Journal; has anyone else noticed how many people are copying BBL? Yea not my thing so without any background knowledge of the book. I bought it and I love it!{5}
Figured out that I actually have my own 'me' hairdo. Because, I sort of feel like I invented it one day when I was having a 'my hair's too thick I don't even want to mess with it day'. And bam. a legend was born. It is now my favorite thing to do with my hair. (:{6}
What better way to say Happy Valentine's Day then with the wonderful snicker valentines idea for my sister's valentine's with a picture taken and edited by me. I think they turned out beautifully!
••••••
So there ya go.
Hope your week is great! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)