And even though this week wasn't my best photographs I have ever displayed;
I am proud to show you my return to the Scavenger Hunt Sunday.
Though I tried to get creative with water.... I failed. The back lighting gave it an interesting color which is why I like it. (:
2. Quote
While I was thinking of a quote that I loved (since there are many) I realized I don't post about my faith as much as I should. It is something I am constantly thinking of; with mutual every Tuesday, seminary every other day, and church every Sunday. I feel kind of guilty about it actually because it is such a big part of my life. This is (one of) My very favorite scriptures. Kind of a pick me up when you are feeling a little down. Sorry that it's not all that clear it was hard to hold the paper, focus and adjust the aperture all at once.
3. Window
This is the category I had the hardest time with. Because my windows don't have anything exciting out of them. They all are pretty boring, you could see houses, and maybe neighbors, or if you're in my room, a boring metal window well. Not great. So This is a picture of what it looks like if you take a picture while driving on the freeway. Just if you weren't sure what it would look like. (;
4. Activity
5. Page 25 of a Magazine
I wish I had unique magazines that showed something crazy cool. But I decided to stop looking after finding this on page 25 of a Family Fun magazine. You have to give Gymboree props on finding such adorable children models. I mean just look at the main girl, she has natural beauty you just can't photoshop.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday leave a comment so I can see your photos as well. I always love finding new blog friends. (:Oh, and if you have a favorite, I'd love to hear that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)