February 2, 2011

I've been a bad blogger.

Mostly because this is what my computer has looked like for the past couple of days...
 (I have given up on sizing my pictures for this particular blog layout so the right side is cut off. deal with it.)
School is overcoming my ability to do anything but homework.
I am now envious of the many teenage home schooled bloggers.
The many things I could do with that.
I always say I am going to turn things around and be better at blogging.
But for one reason or another things pile up and I have no time to even eat let alone blog.
I wish I could show all of the pictures I've taken.
But there sadly isn't that many.
It's -1 degrees here today and going outside for just a few seconds is miserable.
I have things in line to post and plan so very much on doing it.
So hopefully by this Saturday surprise post well not really a surprise now.
You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.