So I am at a odd spot in blogging right now.
Kind of like when you're reading a book and you get in a perfect comfortable position until you have to turn to read the page on the opposite side and you are all out of whack. yea, kind of like that.
After much thought I have decided to do a survey/questionare/whatever you would like to call it.
I don't really know which direction I would like my blog to go so I've mentally prepared myself for the constructive criticism, and I am now ready to take it.
So if you would please fill out the lovely survey below I would love you forever.
And to make it interesting,
Anyone that fills out the survey will be automatically entered in my giveaway of an awesome prize. And just so you know it is awesome and I would like to keep the surprise element with it so you will find out who did win and what they( maybe you) won after the survey closes which will be on:
March 6th at Midnight
So hurry quick and get going;
and please you do me no good by lying to me.
Tell me I can take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)