I think you might just deserve a giveaway very, very soon.
Look out.
It could be totally unexpected (:
••••••••
I had the hardest time choosing a winner simple shots are wonderful.
So please if you didn't win/get featured this time I would love it if you would enter again; or if you didn't enter at all the next one is the one for you.
Anyways, moving on the the result
The best simple shot in my opinion was:So please if you didn't win/get featured this time I would love it if you would enter again; or if you didn't enter at all the next one is the one for you.
Anyways, moving on the the result

By Jenn From Unoriginal Originality I loved her shot because it truly is so simple but so perfectly composed and I love that it actually was a real snowflake. Congrats Jenn!
The runners up were:
By Faith from a blog ironically named simplicity

By Captivus Living.
Lastly, I just had to include two photos that I just loved to death were:

By Stoneyville

By American Honey
Congratulations! I hope you had as much fun as I did.
The next one will be coming your way very soon.
You can follow if you want to know when that will be ;) haha
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)