January 23, 2011

I

I loved being reminded of how awesome conversation hearts are.

I constantly gain inspiration in strange ways.

I sing out loud, and I am horrible at it.

I am forgetting to enter photo challenges again.

I need to be constantly reminded.

I think everyone needs a lazy day.

I think I have my fair share.

I overlook my blessings, too often.

I miss friends that I no longer have; for one reason or another.

I am getting into a bad habit of eating too much junk food; and it scares me to think about.

I want to find a new photo editing program that doesn't take patience and love.

I am ready, to aim for something more.

I want to take things less serious.

I flip out on my sister for no reason, and I am not proud of it.

I over-analyze things often.

I think sometimes being logical isn't always the best thing.

I find ways to talk myself out of things.

I will never like cold weather.

I get tired of people way to fast.

I need to do better at most of the things on this list.

I guess what I'm saying is,  my goal for the week is:
P e r s o n a l   I m p r o v e m e n t .
What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.