January 14, 2011

And just like that...

The other day my sister was fascinated by this huge icicle we had forming under our trampoline. So she proceeded to go and pick it off; and begin to lick it (gross I know).
I ran and scooped up my camera to take a few shots bribing her with anything to let me take pictures of her. Money, play Wii with her, candy.... what 8 year old doesn't want that?
apparently not this one!
But she finally gave in after much pleading.

After that I asked her if she could move and do something more creative.
and just like that...
She was gone.
 Done.
 no more.
The End to the icicle picture taking.
Have a great Friday!
Oh and
P.S. Monday is the last day to enter my photo challenge. So hurry up!
P.P.S I decided to change my layout again for Valentines Day. I couldn't resist the cuteness.
P.P.P.S. I was featured by the lovely Danielle Click Here to read some things you may not know about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.