December 4, 2010

A Photoshoot.

Last month my aunt asked me to take pictures of her and her son for their Christmas Card pictures.
I don't take many pictures of people; mostly because I usually only have my sister as a model.
Now, this may come as a shock to you but Eight year old's hate having their picture taken. Who knew?
I am probably scaring her for life, always pushing a camera in her face.
not good.
anyways, I was overjoyed to say the least.
They turned out better then I could've expected, I am so grateful for the opportunity and hope to get more soon :)

I am posting my favorites, even though I am very very late!


The above photo is probably one of my most favorite photo's I've taken to date. The thing I love most about it is the candidness to it. With my cousin Samuel's arm up in motion like that. It just screams bliss (: That's why I'm linking up to:
{Favorite photo challenge}
Which one's your favorite?
I would love to know (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.