September 16, 2010

Kate Spade.

I recently discovered this amazing designer named Kate Spade.
She has the most gorgeous bags, jewelry, clothes, and shoes. ever.
I first found out about her here where Jessica wore Kate Spade heels at her wedding.
First of all anyone like that, that can pull off silver shoes at their own wedding. Is awesome in my book.
and the shoes:

sigh.
breathtaking
moving on....
I began to browse Kate's shop and website... I am even more int love I mean look at this!:

Click to go to... :)
ah. I love love love what they love so beautiful.
Haha it's kind of strange that I would even think of this as beautiful.
But the whimsical way that everything is set up just makes me so happy I LOVE IT!
If I ever have a fashion blog I would love something like this.
And to make it even better this isn't a bunch of random crap that's strewn together in a haphazard way.
Each season they make a new one. :) Yep pretty much awesome!
the clothes.
Make this website amazing ...
She is, however, a high ranked designer.
So flats... 352$
 but isn't it all beautiful :)


:) beautiful beauty Items make me happy!
What Makes you happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.