August 24, 2010

I Tunes Tuesday

It's Tuesday so it's time for my song of the week.





And this time it's by the lovely Colbie Callait
Fearless.
Written by Colbie Caillat, Kara Dioguardi, Jason Reeves, and Mikal Blue.
If you have never heard of Jason Reeves, He also has an amazing voice!

This song is what made me fall in love with this album "Breakthrough"
The album "Breakthrough" made me fall in love with Colbie Callait's voice.
:)
The sadness of this song I love...
"And if I end up lonely
At least I will be there knowing
I believe in love♥"

                        ••••••   
 "So go on, go on and break my heart
I'll be okay
There's nothing you can do to me
That's ever going to burn me

So go on, go on and leave my love
Out on the street
I'm fearless
Better believe I'm fearless, fearless" 

The End. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I really liked that song. I love Colbie Callait, but I had never heard that one before! Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna go download it right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, have you heard 'Swim' by Jacks Mannequin? If not, you must! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.