July 5, 2010

When inspiration hits...

you blog about it...
Today my inspiration would be Photography and Cameras....
And well to be frank I want one.
A super nice one.
It's black and huge and professional with a nice lens.
It's also.... 400$
doodle.png  on Aviary
Beautiful though nonetheless...
I can already imagine all of the beautiful pictures I could take (and edit!) with it...
I'm saving for sure :)
Lets see how far I can get...
that is all :)
-mikayla
p.s. thanks Carlotta for the awesome help and website ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is a way nice camera! I want one just like that. I wish they weren't so dang expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera just broke and I'm dying to get one of these big fancy-shmancy Nikons because they take glorious photos. But they cost soooo much! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.