June 20, 2010

theee 104th post.

yep. it is true this is my 104th post... I guess i should've done a 100th post instead of 104th but i like it better this way.
I looked back on my previous posts
guess what a few of them are titled?
anyone?
"Fatcatz funn haha~!"(yes that is thee exact title)
"ThE nAmE gAmE"
"BuBlES!~"
"HAPPY EASTER!!"
yes they look just like that. wow. I am the biggest nerd. all of my posts in past days include LOTS OF CAPITALS and LOLS and HAHAs um.. seriously?
glad i've grown up A LOT!
I think I've now come to the conclusion my blog is more of a "i like this" and "this is funny or interesting" blog... rather than a "today i went to th....."
so if you wonder why i don't post life stories on here anymore and act like a twelve year old its because
A) i'm not twelve anymore
B) this blog is not typical
there you go.
-mikayla
P.S. If you read my blog... then comment i'd love to read yours too! :)
thee very end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.