June 25, 2010

photoshop. my favorite toy!

I love editing pictures especially now since i have photoshop! it's not the newest version but pretty recent and so amazing and fun to play with! here are a few pictures i edited today :)

okay she would kill me if she saw this so i hope chloe doesnt see this haha ;):


that's all for now (:

5 comments:

  1. i love these pics! they look like such fun!

    I was looking at your other posts and I love your closet! i wish mine was that organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are amazing! You're so talented!! I love the rainbow dots in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pics! they look like such fun!

    I was looking at your other posts and I love your closet! i wish mine was that organized.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.