Dear Readers of my blog,
Copying is really stupid.
Don't copy me or what i say.
It's kind of annoying and kiddish.
And you know who you are. ;)
Thanks,
Mikayla.
Dear Summer,
Be nice and bring good weather.
I need it :)
Thanks.
Dear Facebook,
You should really restict the number of "likes" a person can "like" per day...
It's annoying reading the many many many likes of others.
Thanks.
Dear inventer of Girls camp,
It should be a law it has to be a week...
not 3 days.
Thanks.
Dear Epic fail likers,
This has gone to far... people need to get a life...
When you see this as a campaign slogan for school office with "epic fail photos" you fail ;)
And That is all... :)
Be nice! Your copier is reading!
ReplyDeleteGirls camp was only 3 days for me too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hated it when I had people copying me.
And I too, think people need to stop "liking" a billion things per day on Facebook.