May 15, 2010

excitment.

Oh yes excitement with pictures!
My new room is moving along at a surprisingly fast rate, and it's more than I could've hope for :)
The happiness includes...
Teal Wall:

So happy with how it turned out! :)
Refinished furniture
I've had the same wood grained pink flower furniture for 12 years... yep we needed a serious change!
Amazing Audrey Hepburn picture:

big print going up in my room :)
Huge closet *sigh*...
My current one is overflowing!
Carpet installation next week .. or the week after that!
Saying Goodbye to Junior High
and well all this room stuff makes for a good last few weeks of school! Why would I not mention that... June 4th ... is when I say goodbye to junior high ( hah i rhyme) for good definitely excited :)
Fabric Flower Headbands:

haha ignore the creeper smile I am seriously in love with theses things. seriously.
ummm.. i think there was more.. but i can't remember now it's 11:13 kinda tired.. that's all bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.